Execute Strategy with Confidence
Fuel your Strategy
Successful strategic execution depends on leadership and talent alignment. When a leadership team is moving in the same direction and aligns with the team dynamics, culture, and organization with strategy, they eliminate the friction that impacts meeting strategic goals.
In this executive session, leaders rally around well-defined strategic objectives, identify natural behavioral strengths and gaps, and take action to purposefully build a talent strategy that maximizes performance and results.
De-risk the execution of your strategy
Identify how the natural behaviors of your leadership team enable or challenge the successful execution of your strategy
Build a deliberate talent strategy that aligns leadership team behaviors, culture, and organization to deliver your strategic goals
hours of interactive discussion
minute online strategy assessment
minute online behavioural assessment
Who is this for?
The Senior Leadership team and their direct reports (SLT+1)
Experience a dynamic executive session
- Each session is led by an expert consultant, using data, visualization tools, and
effective facilitation to foster in-depth dialogue and action
- Sessions are uniquely tailored to each organization and leverage data from their Strategy Assessment and Behavioral Assessments
- Sessions focus on building agreement and confidence on business strategy and taking concrete action to develop a talent strategy that supports strategic initiatives
Get immediate impact
- Build and confirm agreement in the business strategy with the senior leadership team
- Leverage your leadership team’s natural strengths to execute your strategy successfully, and address any alignment gaps
- Identify talent execution risks that may otherwise affect your performance and develop concrete plans to address them