Take Action on Engagement
Not just Another Engagement Survey
It’s a known fact that engaged employees put in the extra effort that lead to increased productivity and profitability.
On the other hand, disengaged employees drain your company’s resources; they frustrate managers, bleed money, and often stand in the way of achieving results.
Sure, you can conduct another employee engagement survey, but similar to the countless surveys you’ve taken before, you know that unless you take action, these surveys do nothing. In some cases, it may even be cause for further disengagement.
The Take Action on Engagement workshop ensures that positive change happens across all levels by preparing managers to build, communicate, and execute data-driven action plans derived from data-driven results.
Take action through
Understanding engagement and discussing business impact
Take a deep dive into results and causes at organisational and team levels
Identify opportunities for improvement and plan specific actions
Prepare managers for team meetings
Decide on post-workshop actions and steps
hours of interactive discussion
hours of pre/post workshop support
Who is this for?
- Senior Executives
- Business owners
- Strategic HR professionals
What will be learned?
- Understand what’s driving team engagement—from successes to areas of opportunity
- Create a personalized action plan based on your team’s results
- Get frameworks and tools to improve leadership and management skills
How will this impact us?
As a result of this workshop, manager will be able to:
- Have a concrete action plan to address opportunities for greater engagement within their teams
- Use a common framework to take action
- Sustain momentum by receiving digital learning and best practices to execute action plans after the workshop